Pages

Monday

first few pastels of the season!










These pale blue chinos arrived today as I ordered them from Topshop at only £28. I tried them with my faded blue and green sweater, also Topshop at £35. I've not been shopping there too much recently but couldn't resist their cute pastels for ss12. I reckon I can pair them with pretty much anything- from biker jacket to a knit, I live in chinos year after year. I'm actually in love. Currently digging out all 60's bright, patterened and pastel gear. The black and white patterned shirt is another 30p buy from Hathersage! I really love it, already worn it twice and I love it tied too. My new white Salt Water sandals from Toast (early bday present) love them! Been looking for some white leather sandals for ages so I'm pleased with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment