Pages

Wednesday

Flatforms!

















Bought these coral coloured flatforms in Topshop on Oxford st on sat, I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of creepers so these are my alternative. LOVE them, already considering buying another pair if I wear them loads. They look great with ankle skimming maxi skirts, skinnies (obviously) and flared trousers. I love the fact they are casual enough for day-to-day too. I also bought these turqouise ripped skinnies from Topshop. I love the colour and they look great with oversized tees and jumpers. Decided I'm not wearing black or blue jeans for a while whilst these colourful brights are knocking around! The top/dress was a present and I love the print trend so I really love it. The white blazer (my attempt at mocking Celine) was another 30p bargain from the hathersage sale thing. It's in great condition too, very oversized. The bag I bought on Portobello rd and is a Barbara Wiggin one, love it! The leather is really worn and gorgeous and I'm told Barbara designed these to be 'practical solutions to everyday lifestyles' which is great as I wanted to use it a lot. Shell ring from another gorgeous shop on Portobello rd! Cross necklace, birthday present from Ora.

No comments:

Post a Comment