Pages

Wednesday

new new and old


 Above, pencil skirt by Plum. I love the lighter blue belt holes, so happy I found it because now I can thread colourful belts through and it looks great with sheer, chiffon shirts. The bag is a vintage one I found out to use in Spain, I love the colour blocking colour and 60's shape and bohemian beading. Perfect for this summer.


 Boat shoes from Spanish market. Although, due to my non understanding of spanish I chose a size slightly too small. Is there any way to stretch shoes? Anklet is Accessorize.


 Topas ring also from the spanish market. My love for native and bohemain jewelry will NEVER cease.
Fake Casio watch from spanish market! Only 5 euros and it works! Love these watches, wanted one for ages. Think my bro ordered me a real one from asos though for mi bday, yay! I love the vtg feel of them and they go so well with pastels and a tan!
 Another ring from the spanish market.

 New chanel lipgloss in Rose!
 Shirt from hathersage sale thing, a whopping 30p!
 New tee by Blood is the new Black, Hassan Rahim, Kuji Shop. LOVE it. Not sure whether they are sheffield designers or are from elsewhere but all their other tees are equally gorgeous. It's lovely (albeit expensive) buying from independent designers, so so much better than high street. you can't even compare.


 And it also adds to my pastels collection for summer!




 Vintage jumper, a fiver from this crazy warehouse in sheffield. It's quite thick but so cute and the silver buttons are great, they go with my silver big disc earrings I bought in spain!

 And......... it goes with pastels again!
 Blood is the new Black.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Tiffany necklace my Auntie and cousin bought me for my 18th! early bday prezzie. LOVE it and wasn't expecting it either! The packaging is gorgeous, my fave colour of the moment. Was lovely opening it in spain too. It is a delicate silver chain with two little hearts, one that gorgeous blue and the other the Tiffany logo etc. Looks great with everything!
Silver disc earrings from spanish market, gonna pair them with tees, pastel chino's and jeans. yay

1 comment: