Pages

Tuesday

an attempt of a capsule wardrobe












When in London last week I picked up these white heeled lace up boots from Oxford St Topshop. Fell in love with the chunky heel and colour immediately. They look fabulous with midi skirts and a pinched in waist. They are the beginning of my attempt of a capsule wardrobe. I want to rid my wardrobe of ditsy florals and an accumulation of unneeded clothing. I bought this jumpsuit from Gap as a beginning of this capsule wardrobe also. It is effortlessly chique and alludes to a monochrome Chanel feel. Paired it with these shoes to give height and sillhouette and my Barbara Wiggin bag from Portobello road. I also bought this sheer spaghetti strap top from American Apparel as another piece of my capsule wardrobe. Starting it up with monochrome basics is a good way of keeping everything coordinating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment