Pages

Sunday

browns





Browsing through Vogue, I noticed that browns and neutrals are a trend for this upcoming autumn winter. I am pleased as I really do love the autumnal shades. 
I am overjoyed at the trends: Purple, Black Leather, Prints, Florals (suprisingly, but more powerful according to Vogue), Oversized (LOVE this trend, yes!), Eye popping opticals (Prada have got this to the tee), The new Opulence (embroidery, jewels, regal colours), Layering (yessss!), Waists (another personal fave), Oriental (wanted an oriental high collar dress for ages!), Countryside alliance, Psychedelic furs (who doesn't love fur?!) and Trousers (I love trousers, of any kind...) So I am pretty happy!

Anyway...it was results day and I was happy- 2 A's and a B! Full marks on my english language paper! Off to UCA in september! 
Decided to go for my new vintage large holdall, new round asos sunnies, Hemp multi red dress with gorgeous spaghetti straps for that minimal edge worn under this vintage pleated skirt. I am in fear however, that these pleated skirts are becoming overwhelmingly popular...

No comments:

Post a Comment